Welcome to the High Performance Computing Cluster BIOcrunch Wiki at the ZSM
The BIOCrunch cluster at ZSM is a centrally administered cluster containing several nodes hosted by the Zoologische Staatssammlung in Munich, Germany.
The cluster runs 64-bit Linux and is accessible at cluster.zsm-intra.net to users with accounts. Here you find the list of installed software.
Send emails to email@example.com if you have a technical question or problem that cannot be addressed by the documentation below.
- How to get an account ?
- What are my responsibilities?
- How to login?
- How to do file transfers File Transfers?
- How to observe the Cluster Status
- Get an account
- Prepare the job on your local machine
- Copy the job files to the cluster
- Log on to the cluster
- Start the job
- Wait for the job to finish
- Get the results